WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
When you enter your personal data to make a reservation or use our services, we will surely ask you to provide specific personal information, including your full name, email address, contact number, subscription, and payment details .
WHO IS THE PURPOSE USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
1. In the normal course of our business, in order to be able to manage your reservation on the basis that the processing is necessary for the execution of your booking request or your direct booking with our hotel for the provision of our services.
2. To be able to understand your personal preferences, customize the services we will provide as a visitor to our hotel.
3. Save your data in relevant fields so that we can assist you in re-providing the information you are interested in when you visit our hotel website again.
4. Communicate with you and send you information about the products and services we believe may be of interest to you. You will be able to leave such communications at any time by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
5. Validate your information (and, in some cases, match it with information collected from third parties such as travel agents and online ombudsmen) to verify that the data we have is relevant and correct to our customers , is also accurate with regard to the arrival date and the payment level of the reservation. This processing is considered necessary for your booking with our hotel or for the provision of some other services.
6. To ensure the legitimate interests of our hotel, there is a Closed Circuit TeleVision to ensure the safety and security of our premises, staff and customers.
7. Comply with any legal obligations relating to this matter.
8. We will periodically review your personal data that we have stored for you to be accurate.
9. If you would like to be informed about your personal data we hold, please contact us at any time by sending your request with a message to our email at [email protected]
10. Some personal information is required if you are going to use our services. If you do not offer such data, we will not be able to provide our services.
WHO WE WAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
As part of the use of our services, you agree to disclose your personal information with the following parts:
1. With executives and hotel representatives such as service providers and partners who process and store your data on our behalf.
2. With professional consultants of our hotel
3. With the legal services of our hotel or the police authorities.
4. If you choose the dowel ort-in process by utilizing third parties whose products, services, or offers we believe may be of interest to you.
THE POSSIBILITY OF DIVERSIFYING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES AS:
1. In the event that our hotel, or our business and all its assets are acquired by a third party or another company (in this case the personal data for the clients will be one of the transferred assets).
2. If we will be required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply any relationship with you. Also protect the rights of our hotel or the safety of our employees, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations or police authorities to protect fraud and reduce the risk of stolen credit cards.
We can transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that these transfers are legal and that your information remains safe under the GDPR.