At Glykeria Mini Suites, the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been a matter of utmost priority.
Committed to providing an unparalleled yet safe experience, we have developed our health and safety program based on the guidelines of the Greek government, in order to continue to offer peace of mind for our guests during their stay and a safe workplace for our employees.
We are monitoring all recent guidelines on the prevention of Covid-19 spread, and we make sure to update our health and safety protocols whenever needed.
Meanwhile, our common areas are airy, with plenty of outdoor space to relax.
Please take a few moments and read carefully the below measures and instructions:
- Cleaning Protocols & Products / Housekeeping
We use cleaning products and hygiene protocols of the highest international standards.
- Use of disinfecting products and health protocols to clean rooms, with a particular focus on high-touch items.
- Decorative fabrics, hotel folders, and similar stuff have been removed from our rooms for safety reasons.
Cleaning of the rooms upon previous guest departure is done according to official protocols and is followed by a steam disinfection.
- Sanitizing equipment can be found in every room.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in the hotel's public spaces such as the front desk, door handles, lobby and reception, public bathrooms, and room keys, to name a few.
- Our textiles and towels are washed over 70o and treated according to safety protocols.
- Hand disinfectants can be found in all common areas.
We are following the strictest purification and sanitizing standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and for purifying water and pools.
Sun loungers - We provide fresh towels washed under the appropriate temperatures, in order to be used by each guest covering all the surface of the sun lounger.
- Check-in & Check-out Policy
According to the new regulations, the check-in time is altered to 15:00 pm and the check-out to 11:00 am, so each room will be cleaned, disinfected, and aired properly.
We encourage all our guests to use our WEB Check-in services to avoid needless contact upon arrival. Outdoor check-in and check out options are available.
- F & B Services
- Digital QR menus are available
- Our staff is properly trained and follow the safety protocols in delivery processes.
- Social Distancing Rules
- We inform and encourage all our guests to keep the appropriate social distancing rules indoors and outdoors of our premises.
- Adjusted capacity and spacing of tables and sunbeds in common areas
- Health & Safety protocols for our staff
- Our staff has been trained - according to their duties - in COVID 19 protection and prevention, appropriate use of Personal protective equipment, and implementation of emergency action plans.
- Daily screening - staff will undergo daily temperature measurement.
- All hotel employees have access to the equipment needed to do their work with maximum health guarantees.
- Cooperative Doctor
Our property cooperates with a Doctor (well trained and certificated also for COVID-19 cases), who is responsible for any possible case of our in-house guests 24/7.
- Transfer Services
All the transfer which are arranged through our concierge department before the arrival or as an in-house guest will take place under the health and safety regulations.
- Maximum number of guests -depending on the vehicle
- Appropriate cleaning procedure -of the vehicle before and after the service
Important | COVID-19 testing: Both rapid and PCR tests are available upon request. For more information, please contact our team.
For any additional information or anything you wish to suggest, our staff remains always at your utter disposal.